- Are you scared and confused about what to do?
- Are you feeling pressured by others?
- Do you wish you had someone you could confide in, who will listen without judging you, someone who might make suggestions but won’t tell you what to do?
We Can Help You By Offering:
- Free pregnancy test
- Support and friendship
- The facts you need to know about your choices for this pregnancy
- Information about the process of pregnancy and prenatal development
- Assistance in finding prenatal care, financial help, legal advice
- Information about adoption resources, if adoption is something you would like to consider
- Free maternity and baby clothes
- Assistance in finding community resources
There is Hope – You are not alone!
We offer you help and hope as close as the nearest phone:
- (218) 477-1977 (Moorhead Office)
- 1-800-550-4900 (Birthright International)
Office Hours (no appointment needed):
Regular Office Hours
- Tuesday: Noon -4:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am -4:30 pm
Your privacy is respected. Birthright volunteers care about you.
It is the right of every pregnant woman to give birth…
and the right of every child to be born. © Birthright International